After setting up your new Yelp WiFi network, it is very important to disable or change the password of your old guest Wi-Fi network. If you don't all of your previous guests will be still join your old Wi-Fi network instead of opting in to your new Yelp WiFi network.
To disable or change the password of your old guest Wi-Fi network, there are two options:
- Google "What's my IP Address" when connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to disable.
- Once you have your IP address, enter that IP address in the address bar of your web browser browser. This will let you sign into your WiFi Router and make changes.
- You'll be prompted for your router's username and password. This may have been provided by your Internet Service Provider, so the account information for Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Rogers etc. If not, trying Googling your router's model number for this information.
- Once you sign in, you should be able to change the name and password for the old guest Wi-Fi network.
- Call your Internet Service Provider and ask them to do make this change for you.